Phone No 0542-6703304
The Institute of Medical Sciences Library was established in 1961 and shifted to present premises on 14th February 1967. It is the only one of its kind in the country holding collection related to modern as well as Ayurvedic System of Medicine and a School of Nursing. On August 16 ' 2003, Padmashree Prof. K.N. Udupa Smarak Ayurveda Granthalaya was inaugurated as an extension of main IMS library in the undergraduate wing of Faculty of Ayurveda. The library is used not only by other departments of the University but also by the students and staff of other medical colleges of U.P., M.P. and Bihar. There is no good library on medical literature in a radius of about 300 Km.
Books and journals available:-
ERMED(it provides accesss to 1515 Medical & Health Sciences Journals)
Electronic Databases and Online Journals subscribed by BHU Librarieshttp://internet.bhu.ac.in/bhulibrary/journal.htm
|Current Journals subscribed:-|
|Foreign 110 + WHO Global package Indian 16|